Cried

• Updated: Tue, August 12, 2014

• Reported By: markincarmel — Carmel Indiana
CC Publication
Internet USA

CC Publication ccpubchoice.com Vista publishing sells advertising in magazines that do not exist Boca Raton, FL Internet

This company sold me advertising in magazines that were to go to golf courses. I signed up for an advertisement at 4 local clubs. Then they called back to up-sell me on 4 other clubs. At that point I thought it wise to go to the clubs and see the magazines for myself. Not only were there no magazines to be found, nobody at the clubs had ever heard of or seen these magazines 'Golfer's Choice'. I did not intend to buy advertisement in a magazine that does not exist where it is supposed to be. To CC Publishing credit, they did credit my second advertising purchase when I cancelled within 3 days. However the first purchase was not cancelled. So does this company produce and send the magazines at which point the club dumps them in the dumpster? Or do they just not exist? I don't know, I just know my ad would not be seen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2014 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CC-Publication/internet/CC-Publication-ccpubchoicecom-Vista-publishing-sells-advertising-in-magazines-that-do-no-1169279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CC Publication