Complaint Review: CCA - 1 National

• Submitted: Fri, March 23, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, March 23, 2007

• Reported By:Brighton Massachusetts
CCA - 1 National
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA - 1 National I got the Card with credit $6,500 from this Company. I got it second time. ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I had been received the Card with credit on $6,500 from this Company yesterday in second time. First time, I received it in year 2005. That time I did throw out the Card to garbage can.

I am puzzling over this continuing activity. Maybe they devised some new trick. I became alarmed and I am waiting for some troubles. I wonder also why they are continuing its business and how they select the addressees.

Sincerely

Adolf
Brighton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2007 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-1-National/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/CCA-1-National-I-got-the-Card-with-credit-6500-from-this-Company-I-got-it-second-time-240392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA - 1 National