Complaint Review: CCA 1st First National Card

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
CCA 1st First National Card
P.O. Box 46101, Las Vegas, NV 89114-6101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA 1st First National Card sent a credit card without my permission Las Vegas Nevada

I received a credit card approved for $6,500 and I have never in my life asked or applied for that credit card from CCA aka First National Bank. So I called the number they provided to cancel this offer, etc. but I had a very hard problem getting to speak to someone live, it was all automatic service. So I put the information they provided on the card and the letter in order to reach an operator to speak to and it didn't work. The automatic service doesn't provide much options as of to decline the offer or to close the account, etc. I don't want to use this card, and I don't want them to use my credit or information to continue committing more crimes. I searched online about this company after trying to reach them to tell them to take me off their list and cancel the card they sent to my previous address in 960 Grand Concourse Apt.6F Bronx NY 10451 and it didn't work. I want them to be contacted to desactivate the credit card they sent me and to be punished for trying to steal money from me, because at the end, that is what they want and seek. That company is messing with people's Social Security, credit and personal identification. They should be stopped for good.

Mskruiz
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2007 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-1st-First-National-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCA-1st-First-National-Card-sent-a-credit-card-without-my-permission-Las-Vegas-Nevada-288598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA 1st First National Card