Complaint Review: CCA, Aka CCS, Aka Credit Corporation Of America, Aka Capital Credit Alliance, Aka CDS, Aka CMM, Aka

• Submitted: Thu, June 12, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, June 12, 2003

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
1050 E Sahara Ave, Suite 402 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA, Aka CCS, Aka Credit Corporation Of America, Aka Capital Credit Alliance, Aka CDS, Aka CMM, Aka deceptive, dishonest, fraudulant, ripoff Las Vegas, Nevada

During initial contact I asked for a phone # to call in case I didn't receive the package in time to return by deadline. I also stated that I was unsure if I could come up with the monies.

I called the company on May 22 to stop the membership, and was told to call back when the materials arrived. After receiving the materials on May 27 (they were supposedly mailed May 6th), I called on May 28th to cancel. I was told it was an automated process and they may not be able to stop the transaction.

After they debited my account on Friday, May 30th, I contacted them, again, on Monday, June 2nd. I have subsequently contacted them by phone and fax and letter, more than a dozen times, and have not reached any type of satisfaction.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB, as well as filing complaints with the Attorney General of Nevada, the Attorney General of Tennessee and the United States Postal Service Post Master General.

I have appealed to the companies Customer Service Policy and their "stated" desire to achieve Customer Service Satisfaction, but am repeatedly told they will not refund the $199.99 initial draft, the subsequent Monthly draft of June 2nd, nor the $84 in NSF fees their drafts have generated.

The employees have been flippant, rude, dishonest, deceitful and completely unsympathetic to the plight of a disabled man who has a very limited income. Apparently refunding $303.98 to me would cause this company to spiral into bankruptcy.

DW
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2003 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Aka-CCS-Aka-Credit-Corporation-Of-America-Aka-Capital-Credit-Alliance-Aka-CDS-Aka-CMM-Aka/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89104/CCA-Aka-CCS-Aka-Credit-Corporation-Of-America-Aka-Capital-Credit-Alliance-Aka-CDS-Aka-60470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA, Aka CCS, Aka Credit Corporation Of America, Aka Capital Credit Alliance, Aka CDS, Aka CMM, Aka