Complaint Review: CCA, CAPITOL CREDIT ALLIANCE, FIRST CAPITAL

• Submitted: Sun, September 29, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 15, 2002

• Reported By:TRENTON NJ
CCA, CAPITOL CREDIT ALLIANCE, FIRST CAPITAL
PO BOX 46101 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA, FIRST CAPITAL, CAPITOL CREDIT ALLIANCE, RIP-OFF! CANNOT CANCEL ACCOUNT!! LAS VEGAS Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: stop cca from taking your money!!!!

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET THIS COMPANY TO STOP DEBITING MY ACCOUNT EVERY YEAR, PLEASE HELP!!! I MADE THE MISTAKE OF ANSWERING THEIR AD AND NOW I'VE PAID FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS!

I CALLED TO CANCEL THE ACCOUNT AND THEY WILL NOT CANCEL THE ACCOUNT. THIS COMPANY JUST DEBITED $248.85 AGAIN THIS YEAR ON 8/26/2002. IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS WHAT TO DO, PLEASE HELP. IS THERE A WAY TO GET MY BANK TO DENY ALL DEBITS FROM THESE RIPOFF ARTISTS??

HELP ME BEFORE I PERSONALLY HUNT THESE PEOPLE DOWN AND KILL THEM! (THIS WILL SURELY BRING ATTENTION TO THIS COMPANY...I HOPE THIS COMMENT MAKES THE NEWS AND HEADLINES! MAYBE IT WILL HELP OTHER PEOPLE FROM BECOMING VICTIMS OF SUCH TRASH!)

TOM
HAMILTON, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2002 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-CAPITOL-CREDIT-ALLIANCE-FIRST-CAPITAL/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89114/CCA-FIRST-CAPITAL-CAPITOL-CREDIT-ALLIANCE-RIP-OFF-CANNOT-CANCEL-ACCOUNT-LAS-VEGAS-N-31446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA, CAPITOL CREDIT ALLIANCE, FIRST CAPITAL

#1 Consumer Suggestion

stop cca from taking your money!!!!

AUTHOR: me - ()

The way I got this company to quit taking money from my checking account is : First of all when I got my monthly statement and this unauthorized withdrawl was there I disputed it with my bank, they got my money back and after that I closed that checking account and opened a new one. This may seem like to much trouble but it's worth every penny to show them that they can't keep taking your money especially after you've cancelled your membership(they don't recognize cancellations) and ,like me, they can continue to send you a monthly statement but it means nothing ---it's not you lossing money to them --it's them asking for charity!!And ,hey if it keeps on --file a complaint to the bbb--I recently did '' don't know how much good it will do but every effort is worthwhile,.,.,.

agricultural