Complaint Review: CCA CCS Credit Service Division aka First National Credit

• Submitted: Wed, October 04, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 04, 2006

• Reported By:PHOENIX Arizona
CCA CCS Credit Service Division aka First National Credit
P.O Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Or 1 National Card ripoff dishonest about serives provided send me to card on is a cash on demand card so all together i have 3 cards from this company CCA CCS Credit Service Division aka First National Credit Las Vegas Nevada

I have cancelled my card a couple of times and they sending me more cards and now i have all this different transaction on my back account that i didn't agree too.

It has put me in the whole with my bank.I had to put a stop to this account and start a new one.

Gena
PHOENIX, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2006 01:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-CCS-Credit-Service-Division-aka-First-National-Credit/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCA-Or-1-National-Card-ripoff-dishonest-about-serives-provided-send-me-to-card-on-is-a-cas-214099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA CCS Credit Service Division aka First National Credit