Complaint Review: CCA CREDIT SERVICE DIVISION

• Submitted: Sun, March 30, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, March 30, 2003

• Reported By:Sacramento California
CCA CREDIT SERVICE DIVISION
P.O. BOX 46101 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Education Group CCA CREDIT SERVICE DIVISION TRIED TO RIP ME OFF fraudulent ripoff business LAS VEGAS Nevada

Just wanted to say thank god for this site. I wish there was a way for everyone to know about this place.
I recieved three credit card scams in the last two weeks. One of wich was from CCA. They're offering me a credit line of $6500.
I just wanted to warn people of this typ of scam.
Firs off I'ts not a mojor credit card? Them who is it? Where can I use it? They say it's a credit card, but it has no name.

If it sounds too good to be true, It is!!!!!! The only good thing about my bad credit is, I know no one is stupid enough to lend me money. That's why I've been so lucky in not actualy falling for these scams. The major problem is finding the source. How do these companies get my address, phone number, etc.

I'm guessing the internet. Up untill a month ago i had no access to the web. Since then like I stated above I've recieve'd three credit card scams.
Just be careful people, never ever ever give you'r personal info out over the internet. Unless you know who you'r giving it too. Even them be wary.

Timothy
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2003 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-CREDIT-SERVICE-DIVISION/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89114-6101/Credit-Education-Group-CCA-CREDIT-SERVICE-DIVISION-TRIED-TO-RIP-ME-OFF-fraudulent-ripoff-b-51034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA CREDIT SERVICE DIVISION