driving

• Submitted: Fri, February 17, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 17, 2006

• Reported By:Wyoming Michigan
CCA - Capital Credit Alliance - First National Card
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA - Capital Credit Alliance - First National Card phony credit card ripoff, here is a number you can actually talk to a representative of this fraud company, Las Vegas Nevada

I received the application for the phony credit card through CCA this afternoon. Since I have been a previous victim of fraud I recognized this right away for what it was and I proceeded to look it up on the internet. First thing that popped up was ripoffreport.com, of course.

After much searching I found a ton of phone numbers; I tried one after another and only got their stupid "activation" recording, but ATTENTION HERE IS A NUMBER I WAS ABLE TO TALK TO A REAL-LIFE SCUMBAG - 1-800-760-4045

She said her name was "Dina" although I doubt that was her real name. I asked her how she was able to have this card all printed up and everything, since my main concern was - what if somebody else opened this envelope? Most credit apps don't actually include the ready-to-use card anymore for this reason.

This idiot just kept telling me to activate my card then I would be able to talk to someone, then I told her that I had already reported her scam company to the FBI, the Better Business Bureau, the Federal Trade Commission, (which I have), then she said "just a minute please" and hung up on me.

Kelli
Wyoming, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2006 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Capital-Credit-Alliance-First-National-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-86114/CCA-Capital-Credit-Alliance-First-National-Card-phony-credit-card-ripoff-here-is-a-nu-176802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA - Capital Credit Alliance - First National Card