Complaint Review: CCA Capital Credit Alliance

• Submitted: Mon, March 31, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 31, 2003

• Reported By:Oakland California
CCA Capital Credit Alliance
1050 East Sahara Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Capital Credit Alliance Approval of $6500 increased to $8500 consumer fraud ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I like many other received the First National Card 1 and Urgent-Approved Letter along with the yellow activation sticker....

Of course - after having been ripped off once - it's not likely I will allow that to happen to me again.

So I did some checking - and then of course I was feeling evil... I called and posed as an excited person with new credit.

I was very insistant about having the street address before I give any personal info... Once I got the street address - then I proceeded to tell them that is a scam, and that I would be reporting them to BBB and the media for for their rip off scam.

So here it is people - their physical address if they are truthful.
1050 East Sahara; Las Vegas, NV 89104

Good Luck
Eddie

Eddie
Oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2003 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Capital-Credit-Alliance/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89104/CCA-Capital-Credit-Alliance-Approval-of-6500-increased-to-8500-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Las-51168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA Capital Credit Alliance