Complaint Review: CCA, Capital Credit Alliance

• Submitted: Wed, October 30, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2003

• Reported By:las vegas nv
CCA, Capital Credit Alliance
1050 E Sahara Suite 402 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Capital Credit Alliance, Consumer Money Market, Continental Direct Sevices FORMER SUPERVISOR as of 10-30-02 wrongfully terminated rip-off mob mentality screws with employees too! Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: In response to your comments

*Consumer Comment: Willing to take on CCA

*UPDATE Employee: supervisor

MY employee # is 7284. I am willing to stand up in a court of law and devulge all about the unjust parctices Capital Credit Alliance engages in. Which stem from illegal billing , and that folks is just the begining. ( double and triple billing customers ).

I do fear for my life at this moment as this company has the mob mentality. If there is someone out there who has what it takes to take on the this company, please lets do this together along with all those that have been ripped off by this compamy aka cmm (comsumer money market) cds ( continental direct services ) and now cca ( capital credit alliance- they will change their name to adjust their spending habits.

I will be speaking with the Atty General as well as the local autorities about this company at my own expense. Meaning to say I do not believe to exist to much longer

david
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2002 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Capital-Credit-Alliance/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89104/CCA-Capital-Credit-Alliance-Consumer-Money-Market-Continental-Direct-Sevices-FORMER-SUP-33851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA, Capital Credit Alliance

In response to your comments

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I really appreciate your involvement, and would like further details. I have contacted severl government agency's as well. The Attorney generals office, The federal trade commission, the consumer protection agency etc. In addition I have sent your letter with mine as proof.

I am currantly sending other letters to the new media as well. MSNBC, ABC, CNN and so on. In fact i took the liberty to sending letters to Martha Stewart to help to a good faith thing in which may help her out in her problems.

You know scratch my back they may scratch hers. So to sum it all up I will not stop with these people and they don't intimidate me. In fact I really thing Ms Smith is Gloria Amber which I really don't believe thats her real name either.

Names of the accual owners would be nice and executives as well. I can be contacted by my email and then I will give you more details. Oh and navy is a good choice i was in for 5 years as well. thanx robert

Willing to take on CCA

AUTHOR: Eli - (U.S.A.)

David,

I am in the Navy stationed on the opposite side of the country from you, but I am very willing to take on this company. As a matter of fact I am collecting all the information I can (including your report). I will be going to the JAG officers here at Navy Legal this week to start the ball rolling.

supervisor

AUTHOR: david - ()

before I devulge any more that you folks have read please be advised I will need a lawyer that will be able to handle midnight nightmares. Again a person a know whom owns the compamy is very , well, versed in scammining those those that have been scammed