Complaint Review: CCA - Capital Credit Alliance

• Submitted: Thu, March 31, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 31, 2005

• Reported By:San Pedro California
CCA - Capital Credit Alliance
P O Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Capital Credit Alliance CCA just issued me this card and cash on demand Thank you RipOff Report for having just the information I needed at the right time Las Vegas Nevada

I just read the rip off reports for this company, and I tell i was scared. I just got my cards in the mail today and I am canceling them first thing in the morning.

CCA makes this sound like a dream come true. It sounded too good to true that is why I looked them up and I found Rip Off Reports.

Thank you everyone for saving my financial position before it was too late. I was having a hard time deciding wether or not to use this line of credit until I saw this report.

Thank you RipOff Report for having just the information I needed at the right time.

Sincerely,

Carol
San Pedro, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2005 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Capital-Credit-Alliance/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/Capital-Credit-Alliance-CCA-just-issued-me-this-card-and-cash-on-demand-Thank-you-RipOff-R-137127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA - Capital Credit Alliance