Complaint Review: CCA - Capitol Credit Alliance

• Submitted: Tue, August 31, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 31, 2004

• Reported By:Springfield Illinois
CCA - Capitol Credit Alliance
PO BOX 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Capitol Credit Alliance (CCA) Scam! Rip-off! Las Vegas Nevada

I received information CCA with a credit limit of $8,500. The first time I called a representative could not handle all the questions I was throwing at her she began to laugh and hung up on me. During this time of our conversation, people are in the background laughing very loudly. It sound really unprofessional! I called back after the first rep hung up on me. I then got a second rep that was very nice.

He assured me that everything was legitimate with the company. He told me my cards would come in the mail which they did about 2-3 days later. I came to work and got online to see if I could pull a website up on them, instead I found this website that had their company name list along with other as being a fraud.

I instantly called CCA and told them to cancel EVERYTHING. I ended up talking to a manager (at least that's what he said he was) and told him to decline everything. I told him they better not take anything out my account, and they better not send me no more information. He gave me his name along w/a cancellation number.

I called back about 15 minutes to check and see what the status of the account said, and the guy told me it had been cancelled. I am still real shaken up about learning all this that I am going to call back later this week. I am also going to my bank and make them aware so they can stop any withdrawl that may try to come through my account from CCA for $199. I just want to say thank you to everybody that has gotten online and has wrote in that this company is a FRAUD!

Springfield, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2004 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Capitol-Credit-Alliance/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/Capitol-Credit-Alliance-CCA-Scam-Rip-off-Las-Vegas-Nevada-106291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA - Capitol Credit Alliance