Complaint Review: CCA Catalog Credit Card

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2003

• Reported By:santa barbara California
CCA Catalog Credit Card
P.o. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Catalog Credit Card Las Vegas Sent card after declining Las Vegas Nevada

Got a call (first tip-off someone was trying to lure me) promising a credit repair CC. I stayed on the line just to see what they had (and I was bored). long story short.

after finding out this was for cataloge purchases only (and you cant look at the merchandise untill your ACTIVATED) and that there is a $199.00 membership fee and a $99.00 annual fee, I declined the offer and asked to be removed from their system.

Well, yesterday I received my CCA credit card, and after a call to the service center and a threat of legal filings to the legal department they assured me that my info was out of the system.

We'll see.

James
santa barbara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2003 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Catalog-Credit-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/CCA-Catalog-Credit-Card-Las-Vegas-Sent-card-after-declining-Las-Vegas-Nevada-72284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA Catalog Credit Card