Complaint Review: CCA Credit (First National Credit Card)

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2003

• Reported By:sandston Virginia
CCA Credit (First National Credit Card)
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Credit (First National Credit Card) ripoff checking account keep drawing out 200.00 a month service charge never used and have tried to cancel Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Close your bank account!

CCA First National Credit has been charging my checking account to the amount of 198.00 month.
I do not know when I aurthorized them to remove funds from my checking account. I have never used their cards never intend to do so.

I have contact this company I have sent letters to try and stop the account with the company and also have requested that they cancel any and all deductions from my personal account. At this time have not be sucessfull.

Latest word from CCA is they will continue to draw funds from my account until the received a certified letter in mail.. but how can I send a certified letter to a postal box with no one to accept the letter.... Anyone with advice please contact me.. I am now trying to get approval from my bank to stop this withdrawal it is a lot of red tape with my bank in the meantime they can withdraw anytime they please CCA is a company that needs to be banished from the business world and pay back all they have stolen from people..... thank you

James
sandston, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2003 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Credit-First-National-Credit-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCA-Credit-First-National-Credit-Card-ripoff-checking-account-keep-drawing-out-20000-a-73822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA Credit (First National Credit Card)

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Close your bank account!

AUTHOR: Cindy - (U.S.A.)

Close the account that they are withdrawing from. Let your bank know so that they can submit forms for unauthorized withdrawl immediatly. Open another account and don't divulge any information about it to the company.