Complaint Review: C.C.A. Credit Service Division

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2002

• Reported By:Lancaster CA
C.C.A. Credit Service Division
P.O. Box 46101 & P.O Box 18400 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Capital Credit Alliance Credit Service Division Wont Get Me! HA HA HA HA! Thanks Rip Off Report

I just want to say thank you to whoever put
badbusinessburreau.com on the internet. Thank you so much.

I to recevied in the mail today 1/14/2002 a letter along with a so called credit card from (C.C.A. Credit Service Division). With a credit purchase limit of $6500.00.

My husband was looking at me funny, I said honest I didnt apply for any card.

So I said let me check the internet, there is no C.C.A. website that I could find. I really feel for the people that have had their money taken, these days money is not easy to come by. To those who have been taken, I wish it to come back to you 10x the amount that was taken from you.

Thank you all, and thank you for this site.

Christine
Lancaster, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Credit-Service-Division/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/Capital-Credit-Alliance-Credit-Service-Division-Wont-Get-Me-HA-HA-HA-HA-Thanks-11510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.C.A. Credit Service Division