scared

• Submitted: Mon, March 13, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 13, 2006

• Reported By:Roanoke Virginia
CCA Credit Service Division
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

The First National Merchant Credit Card Advantage Aka CCA Sent a fake credit card when I didn't even sign up for it. Las Vegas Nevada

I recieved a letter in the mail today with a credit card and kind of struck me as odd because I didn't fill out anything for a credit card plus I have bad credit, not sure how these people got my info. I'm really pissed to be flat out blunt, because I didn't sign up for there company or anything. I'm only 20 years old and they also had a little note at the top of their "offical" letter "credit establishment with CCA to build your credit"...I was so pissed that I actually googled to see if I could find a website for these jerk offs and well all that came up was the RIPOFFREPORTS.com... so then I really got pissed and desided to report these jerks in hopes that someone will actually take time and stop these jerks.

Rebecca
Roanoke, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2006 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Credit-Service-Division/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/The-First-National-Merchant-Credit-Card-Advantage-Aka-CCA-Sent-a-fake-credit-card-when-I-d-180943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA Credit Service Division