Complaint Review: CCA Credit Services Division

• Submitted: Thu, September 02, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 02, 2004

• Reported By:Indiananpolis Indiana
CCA Credit Services Division
PO Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Credit Services Division Dishonest Las Vegas Nevada

I am not even sure when or where they got my information from.
I called to get more information and there was no answer. I am still going to call and see what they have to say, then I will politely ask them if they are aware of this site. I wonder what the response will be. I am so thankful for this site because my boyfriend was so ghung-h*o for this when we got it in the mail, and I'm like, a credit card only for catalog shopping (their catalog shopping). I had never even heard of them until they sent me the credit card.
I appreciate all of you who entered information on this site, as you are helping others.

THANKS

Tamika
Ind'pls, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2004 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Credit-Services-Division/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/CCA-Credit-Services-Division-Dishonest-Las-Vegas-Nevada-106646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA Credit Services Division