Complaint Review: CCA Credit Services

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2008

• Reported By:jackson Michigan
CCA Credit Services
POB 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Credit Services They wanted to know if I had a valid checking account and they wanted me to electronically sign over the phone Las Vegas Nevada

I received a credit card in the mail with a $6500 credit limit from CCA Credit Services. I'm going through a divorce and my credit is shot; so I called just to see what it was. It was a big scam. They wanted all my information including my bank account numbers so they can directly deposit money into it.

Jeff
jackson, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2008 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Credit-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCA-Credit-Services-They-wanted-to-know-if-I-had-a-valid-checking-account-and-they-wanted-306082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA Credit Services