• Report: #199909

• Submitted: Fri, July 07, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, July 07, 2006

• Reported By:Richmond California
CCA, FIRST NATIONAL BANK
CREDIT CARD DIVISION P.O. BOX 46101 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA, FIRST NATIONAL BANK RIP OGG LAS VEGAS Nevada

I received a mechant credit card in mail from First National Bank. I never ordered this card and do not know how they could have received my personal information.

I received the card about a week ago and have been holding on to it until I could do more research. Today July 7, I decided to search the web to find out about this so-called catalog compnay. But too my amazemnet I found this website!

Thank you all who have warned against First National Bank. I knew judging by the envelopemnet something was wrong. Who sends a customer a credit card with "this card is ready for immediate activation." Anyone could have stolen my mail considering I live in an apartment building!

Rekki
Richmond, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2006 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-FIRST-NATIONAL-BANK/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89114-6101/CCA-FIRST-NATIONAL-BANK-RIP-OGG-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-199909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA, FIRST NATIONAL BANK