• Report: #120645

• Submitted: Wed, December 01, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 01, 2004

• Reported By:brawley California
CCA, - FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT
P.o. Box 46101, Las Vegas, Nv. 89114-6101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Aka FIRST NATIONAL CREDITCCA rip-off! ALMOST HAD ME WITH 300 DOLLARS OR MORE, BUT DIDN'T. THANK'S RIP-OFF REPORT.COM! Las Vegas Nevada

I had recently recieved a call for a Master Card and a credit limit of about $4,000 dollars. They asked me for my routing number and all the other numbers at the bottm of my check book to pay for the processing fee of about $300 dollars or more.

Well about 4 days later, after I had given all my bank information to this so called First National Credit place I started to feel a little akward about this transaction, so I decided to call the 2 banks wich they had mentioned during the conversation, and they told me they didn't have anything on file under my name or social security number and that they wouldn't do these type of transactions and suggested for me to close my account. good thing I listened.

A good thing for me was to tell this First National I didn't have any money at the time they called, because they wanted to charge me right away, so they gave me about 1 week wich wich would be today, december 1st. 2004
Yesterday november 30,2004 I recieved the letter in my mail with the supposed Master Card but didn't have any logos of either Visa or Master Card just a plain card with First national Credit on it and the face of the Statue of Liberty on the background.

So today december 1st. 2004, I decided to look for their website(if any) and typed in the name "first national card" and the first search result I came across was "Rip-off Report.com" with first national and scam next to it so decided to look at it well I'm glad I did. Now i finally understand what this card deal is all about just in case they try to charge me anything for having close the account I gave them or just for anything they might try to do as a result of my actions. Thank you Rip-offReport.com for having this information available to us, once again thank you.

p.s. they have two numbers to contact them wich are:
1-800-277-7056 and 1-702-734-1212 don't know if the second phone number is a toll free number like the 800 number

Julian
brawley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2004 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-FIRST-NATIONAL-CREDIT/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/CCA-Aka-FIRST-NATIONAL-CREDITCCA-rip-off-ALMOST-HAD-ME-WITH-300-DOLLARS-OR-MORE-BUT-DIDN-120645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA, - FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT