• Submitted: Thu, September 25, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, September 25, 2003

• Reported By:bklyn New York
P.O BOX 46101 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA FIRST NATIONAL MEMBERCARD ripoff dishonest fradulent billing LAS VEGAS Nevada

Two years back I received this letter stating I had a 6,500 credit limit. I had the money charged to my bank account. I never received the catalogs or the card.

I sent them a payment of $199.00. They took it in two payments. I called back and asked about the card and the catalogs, I was told it got lost in the mail and another was went out.

I didn't know there was a way to get the money back from them. Is there a way for me to get this money back from them? If so please contact me.

bklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2003 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-FIST-NATIONAL-MEMBERCARD/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-891146101/CCA-FIRST-NATIONAL-MEMBERCARD-ripoff-dishonest-fradulent-billing-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-67572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA FIST NATIONAL MEMBERCARD