• Report: #20483

• Submitted: Wed, May 08, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, May 08, 2002

• Reported By:Chicago IL
CCA First National Card Association
3348 S.Kedzie Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

CCA aka First National Card Association is a ripoff. Chicago, Illinois

I recived a report from this company and I Would like to get some justice and become a welthy man by suing the mess out of this company on May 8, 2002 I GAVE Them all of my pesonal information and I would like to get back at this company.

One of the guys I Talked to name was Chistiphor Miller and the time we talked was 6:oopm and I Want to give him a taste of his on medicine help me get paid and I'll garuntee we both come out on top.

Sylvester
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2002 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-First-National-Card-Association/Chicago-Illinois-60623/CCA-aka-First-National-Card-Association-is-a-ripoff-Chicago-Illinois-20483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA First National Card Association