Complaint Review: CCA First National Card, CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE, CCA Credit Services Division

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 18, 2007

• Reported By:new port richey Florida
CCA First National Card, CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE, CCA Credit Services Division
1050 E SAHARA AVE STE 200 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA First National Card, CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE, CCA Credit Services Division Ripp off Las Vegas Nevada

I've been charged $630 from CCA for nothing. After received pre-approval letter for $6500 from CCA. I have decided to try trial offered in a letter to see what they offer. In two week I have not received anything and called to cancel, after 40 min waiting got forwarded to different department and waited another 40 min, as soon representative heard 'cancel', she hang up on me. Same thing happen next day. Third day May 07 my acc have been charged $199 plus $50 overdraft fee. I jumped on the phone and waited 2 hours to find out Fee is not refundable. To cancel I had to send a fax.
Month later I moved to Florida and lost track on my account, here in no Chase bank around.
August 3 CCA charged $99.00+ $99.99+ $99.00. at once. CCA never received my fax, to proved I must have fax receipt "da". Had no idea where to start to return money stolen from me.
Its got over the top when CCA charged another $99.00+ $29.99 on Sep 4. Chase not willing to do nothing since its passed 60 days.

Please don't tell me what I had to do this long time ago,
just please HELP ME.

Tanya
new port richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2007 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-First-National-Card-CAPITAL-CREDIT-ALLIANCE-CCA-Credit-Services-Division/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCA-First-National-Card-CAPITAL-CREDIT-ALLIANCE-CCA-Credit-Services-Division-Ripp-off-La-275261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA First National Card, CAPITAL CREDIT ALLIANCE, CCA Credit Services Division