Complaint Review: CCA - First National Card - Capital Credit Alliance

• Submitted: Wed, September 10, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, September 10, 2003

• Reported By:Grand Rapids Michigan
CCA - First National Card - Capital Credit Alliance
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vagas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA - First National Card - Capital Credit Alliance ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing misleading Las Vagas Nevada

I recieved a card in the mail, and called the number. I was told that the $199.99 Member sign up fee would be waived, but it never was. They spoke so fast that I was never able to hear all of it, and no matter how many times I told them to slow down and go over something, they never did. When I re-read the papers they sent me (12 days after calling them) I found that the fee was waived for only EIGHT days after the call.. and refunded only TWO days after the eight for a total of TEN
(10) days!

Because of it I've accrued $579.05 in debt with bounced check fee's, might possibly loose both of my cars because the money they took was supposed to be for my car payments.

Heather
Grand Rapids, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2003 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-First-National-Card-Capital-Credit-Alliance/Las-Vagas-Nevada-89114-6101/CCA-First-National-Card-Capital-Credit-Alliance-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-mi-66802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA - First National Card - Capital Credit Alliance