• Report: #101921

• Submitted: Tue, August 03, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 03, 2004

• Reported By:indianapolis Indiana
CCA - First National Card One
PO Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Aka First National Card One rip-off! Fraudulent credit card! Las Vegas Nevada

I received the CCA card in the mail. Same as the others, marked URGENT-APPROVED, call immediately to activate this card. I called and went thru a series of questions (I didnt give out my SS#). Towards the end of the call the CSR (joke!) asked me if I had a active checking account in good standing. I told her NO. Then she gave me another number to call 702-392-7555.

Well I was at work so I didn't call the long distant number, instead I got on the internet and did a search on First National Card One. To my surprise I got this web site. I just shocked to no end.

After reading some of the stories on this site, I decided to call CCA back to cancel my card (eventhough it wasn't activated) I call back and some guy answered the telephone like he was at home. No company name etc and lots of noise in the background. I asked him if I had reached CCA and then he says, yes and rattles off the company name.

I told him I wanted to cancel the card and he told me to call the number on the letter. I asked him at what location was the number to? He said he didnt know he had no information regarding the number that his company gave me to cantact a service rep to activate the card that they sent to me. This web site saved me from making a major mistake. THANK YOU.

Kathy
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2004 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-First-National-Card-One/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCA-Aka-First-National-Card-One-rip-off-Fraudulent-credit-card-Las-Vegas-Nevada-101921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA - First National Card One