• Report: #207181

• Submitted: Mon, August 21, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, August 21, 2006

• Reported By:Port Richey Florida
CCA First National Card
PO BOX 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA First National Card RPOFF SCAM Las Vegas Nevada

Ok so today I went to the mailbox and was surprised to find that my husband and I both got approved for the same credit card for the same amount, $6500. I was like there is no way my husband got approved for something like this his credit is horriable! And not only did I not know where this came from he didnt know either. Neither one of us applied for a credit card or anything. So when I tried to call the numbers that were on the letter the only options you had were to either activate the card and pay the $198.93 fee, or end the call. No option to talk to anyone. I did NOT activate the card. But now I question how they got my information.

Port Richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2006 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-First-National-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/CCA-First-National-Card-RPOFF-SCAM-Las-Vegas-Nevada-207181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA First National Card