Complaint Review: CCA - First National Membercard

• Submitted: Tue, August 16, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 16, 2005

• Reported By:Porterville California
CCA - First National Membercard
PO Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA - First National Membercard Ripoff - Rec'd a credit card in my 5 month old baby's name. Las Vegas Nevada

I received a credit card in my 5 month old baby's name. The card was preapproved with $6500.00 limit. I tried calling the only number the letter and card listed, only to find their is no real person (only automated) to speak with. Now I am worried how they got my baby's name and information. When trying to find a website for the company I found this one and thought I had better let people be aware that this company is still out there trying to scam people.

Porterville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2005 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-First-National-Membercard/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCA-First-National-Membercard-Ripoff-Recd-a-credit-card-in-my-5-month-old-babys-name-153818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA - First National Membercard