Complaint Review: CCA First National Merchant Card.

• Submitted: Sat, July 24, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, July 24, 2004

• Reported By:Ca California
CCA First National Merchant Card.
P.O Box 46101 Las Vegas,NV 89114 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA First National Merchant Card. A DAY LATE AND YOU'LL BE PLENTY OF DOLLARS SHORT! RIPOFF CAPITOL OF THE WORLD, SIN CITY VIVA LAS VEGAS.WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS THIS TIME IS NOT GOING TO STAY IN VEGAS, AND I'LL MAKE SURE OF THAT!!! Las Vegas California

My good GOD, I'm a day late and signed my credit life away to the DEVIL. I got this letter in the mail from CCA promising me with my already not so good credit having ASugaSuga a credit card, with a limit of 8,500 dollars. So I talk to the Customer Rep. who I guess is the pimp of the company,he is more interested in my phone number for his own personal use, and yes he did ask me If he could call me after hours,the nerve. I should of known with all the loud talk and commotion in the back ground,that this was just another scam. I gave him ALL my info, from bank info to my S.S.number.I feel sooo STUPID,I could just see all my info floating around somewhere. Anyways, I logged on to the enet to see if I could find a catalog or more info, and look what I found something better, this site. A day later, this has to STOP! and I'm willing to contact a lawyer and the media,so who ever is up for this PLEASE contact me. Who says whatever happens in Vegas should stay in Vegas, (NOPE) not this time.

Denise
Ca, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2004 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-First-National-Merchant-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCA-First-National-Merchant-Card-A-DAY-LATE-AND-YOULL-BE-PLENTY-OF-DOLLARS-SHORT-RIPOF-100322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA First National Merchant Card.