Complaint Review: CCA First National

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, August 17, 2004

• Reported By:
CCA First National
P.O. Box 46101 or P.O. Box 15130 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA First National Membercard Ripoff ALERT Don't fall for this!!!

*Consumer Comment: CCS Thank You!

*Consumer Comment: Call The FTC

*Consumer Comment: Thank you for this web site

*Consumer Comment: CCA RIP OFF

*Consumer Comment: THANK YOU

I was extremely happy that I decided to research this before calling these people! If I hadn't found this website, I would possibly be another victim of theirs!

Beware of ANY letters that sound too good to be true. Also, watch for 'double-talk' paragraphs, such as this one (taken directly from CCA's letter): 'By calling before your approval expires, we'll offset our standard membership fee of $200 by giving you $200 in credit with your first purchase over $300 giving you easy shopping at no extra cost! We'll also give you another $100 in credit with any other purchase over $200 to offset our standard $99 annual fee.'

I am reporting this company to the US Postal Service -- this is a mail fraud case! BEWARE!

Janet

*UPDATED info ..Click here to find out HOW TO DEAL WITH PHONY CREDIT CARD RIP-OFFS **Get your money back, **Stop them from taking more of your money, **Stop them from ruining your credit

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on First National Credit

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-First-National/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/CCA-First-National-Membercard-Ripoff-ALERT-Dont-fall-for-this-14152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA First National

CCS Thank You!

AUTHOR: Diana - (U.S.A.)

Thank God for people so kind to warn others. I just received a letter from them. Pretty daring people to send these letters out in deceiving people. And no wonder it's difficult for simple people such as myself to trust! Thank you for those who warn others. There are still good people out there.

Call The FTC

AUTHOR: Hunie - ()

I am also glad that I found this website, I recieved the card in the mail on 10/08/02. Please report this company to the FTC, www.ftc.gov. This company will take your money and give you even worste credit!!!!

AUTHOR: Stacy - ()

I have recieved several of the phony credit card offers, and every time I try finding information on the company through the internet all I find is this rip off web site. So thank you so much. I would have probably fell victim to these scams if it was'nt for you guys.

CCA RIP OFF

AUTHOR: kieth - ()

RIP OFF>>>> THANK GOD I STOPPED ON THE PHONE WHEN HE ASKED FOR MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ## AND SOCIAL SEC.# WHAT A BAD SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: SARA - ()

I would like to start by saying thank you for the
informatin on this site. If it wasnt for my
gutinstic to reserch this company I would have
probably made a big mistake. Again thank you for
the valuble information you have on this site and
I hope that nobody gets traped in a ugly
situation, godbless