Complaint Review: CCA HOME SHOPPING NETWORK

• Submitted: Fri, September 06, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, September 06, 2002

• Reported By:LITHONIA GA
CCA HOME SHOPPING NETWORK
P.O. BOX 46101, LAS VAGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA HOME SHOPPING NETWORK ripoff ripoff business, 4 months taking money from my account LAS VAGAS Nevada

Well I'm the one who played a fool. They sent me this appoved letter saying that I was appove for $6,500.00 credit limit. The letter stated that all I have to do is activate this card immediately. I call and activated the card, what did I do that for? I throught this would be a good way to get a new computer....wrong.

First they told me about a membership fee of 200.00 dollars but you get this back by giving you a $200.00 in credit with your first purchase over $300.00, and they
would give you another $100.00 credit with any other purchase over $200.00 to offset the $99.00 annual fee. Well I new that a computer would be over a $1000.00 so I said ok, and gave them the information they need.

For four months they were taking money from my account. First $118.00,next $82.00 next $49.99 three times in one month, then the next month $115.00 and then 19.99 charge, they just really cause me a lot's of trouble with my account. This card has cost me 484.96. Now I receive the package in the mail and ready to order the computer, I was so shock to find out that I had to pay 30% of the total cost before I could get the computer,and that would have been $600.00 up front and the $200.00 credit and the $100.00 credit would only come off the back after you have paid almost paid it off. I start crying I could not believe what I was hearing, after all these people have put me threw. I am disable and the only thing I get is an SSI check which is a little of nothing and they have just taking my money and I cannot use this service. So I really need help to get my money back.

Cynthia
Lithonia, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2002 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-HOME-SHOPPING-NETWORK/LAS-VAGAS-Nevada-89114-6101/CCA-HOME-SHOPPING-NETWORK-ripoff-ripoff-business-4-months-taking-money-from-my-account-LA-29203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA HOME SHOPPING NETWORK