Complaint Review: CCA Home Shopping Network - First National Credit

• Submitted: Tue, September 16, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, September 16, 2003

• Reported By:Brawley California
CCA Home Shopping Network - First National Credit
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Home Shopping Network - First National Credit ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I recently received a bill for a credit card that i did not ordered. This company got a hold of my information, bank account and social security, and opened an account.

Apparently they have been withdrawing money out of my account when they did not have authorization to withdraw money. I called them for more information and told me they could not do anything and that i had to pay or be sent to collections if i did not pay them.

I never received a card or packaged like they said that they could not cancel the account because it was in a contract. They had told me that someone was making purchases, that's why my credit increased. I need help resolving this matter.

My bank account was closed because of bouncing of the checks, why this company was taking money out. I have bank statements proving this.

Brawley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2003 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Home-Shopping-Network-First-National-Credit/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCA-Home-Shopping-Network-First-National-Credit-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-67085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA Home Shopping Network - First National Credit