Complaint Review: CCA Home Shopping Network, First National MerchantCard, Allstate Check Cashing (ACC)

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2007

• Reported By:Warner Robins Georgia
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Home Shopping Network, First National MerchantCard, Allstate Check Cashing (ACC) This company not only took out money from my bank account unauthorized, but they also caused the amount of over drafts against my account to be the reason I had to close my account, and a $28.00 over draft fee was charged to this account every time. My account stayed in the negative because they were taking money that was not there. I WANT ALL MY MONEY. or priviledge to purchase whatever. Las Vegas Nevada

This company approved me a $8.500.00 credit purchase limit. Upon request, I would receive immediate approved credit for CCA purchases, and be issued my merchantcard. If I called, they would offset the standard membercard activation fee of $200.00 by giving $200.00 in credit with the first purchase over $500.00. In addition, they would give another $200.00 in credit with any other purchase over $300.00 to offset the membercard annual fee of $198.00. The annual fee of $99.00 was being withdrawn from my account monthly and, sometimes, a $29.00 rush processing fee was also being withdrawn. When I inquired about cash-on-demand, to get an advance, they said that initially I could only get $150.00. But, according to the form I had to fill out, my max was $1500.00 and there was a "no special approval required" limit of $750.00. A credit report would be sent out to each of the credit bureaus to show positive credit on my report. The cards could not be used like regular Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc. They, really, were not credit cards at all; just cards that could be used with the company ONLY. Overall, I'am very disappointed with this company. I think it is a scam to make the consumer think that they can use these credit cards just like all the others. I think their main objective is to get your bank account number, and take out as much money as they can before you catch on to what they're all about.

Warner Robins, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2007 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Home-Shopping-Network-First-National-MerchantCard-Allstate-Check-Cashing-ACC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/CCA-Home-Shopping-Network-First-National-MerchantCard-Allstate-Check-Cashing-ACC-This-272942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA Home Shopping Network, First National MerchantCard, Allstate Check Cashing (ACC)