Complaint Review: CCA Home Shopping Network

• Submitted: Tue, November 11, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 11, 2003

• Reported By:Landers California
CCA Home Shopping Network
1050E.Sahara Ave. LasVegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Home Shopping Network CCA Over Prized, Nothing Worth Having, Benefits! HA!!! ripoff Shopping Network LasVegas Nevada

I my friend's I did it good this time. Like a fool I gave out my checking account # to get this wonderful card (I thought) actived. Wrong! I got my catalog and looked through it and seen nothing that interested me. Not one thing! Not one thing in this 400 page catalog that they (CCA) sent. So I tossed it aside,a week or so later I picked it up again. Thumbed through it again,again finding nothing that interested me. Also, in the box that the catalog came in was a folder in it a form (AllState Check Cashing) and (Billing Made Easy With CCA). In the (Billing Made Easy)letter it explained that my checking would be billed $99.99 for this and $99.99 for that, if I didn't notify them in writing within 30 day of receiving my catalog. My 30 day's was almost up. So I phoned to tell them that I would be writing them to cancel all card's and benefits, but guess what? No answer!I wrote my cancel letter to them. I called them again today (Nov 10th) to make sure they received my letter. I got a recording telling me to please stay on the line. I was on that line for a good 15 min,with no one answering my call. So I called the benefits # given on the back of the catalog. I got the same message, to stay on the line. I stayed on that line for over a 1/2 hour. No one ever answered my call. I know this is just the begining for me. I got a fight coming, I can see that now, but win or lose, I hope by getting on this band wagon and writing this letter, I've saved someone from becoming a fool like me.

A Fool Like Me"Laura"
Landers, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2003 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Home-Shopping-Network/LasVegas-Nevada-89104/CCA-Home-Shopping-Network-CCA-Over-Prized-Nothing-Worth-Having-Benefits-HA-ripoff-Sh-71561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA Home Shopping Network