Complaint Review: CCA Home Shopping Network

• Reported By:
CCA Home Shopping Network
, nationwide U.S.A.

CCA Home Shopping Network - Thank God I found Their Rip off report

Yesterday I received a "credit" card in the mail from a company called CCA. While initially reading the information I thought this is great. With this I can help restore my credit and have the emergency "credit" card I've been needing. However, since I'm already dealing with fraudulent credit issues that I am trying to repair, I thought I better check this company out.

So today, first thing I begin searching the Web. Nothing - absolutely nothing about this company is on the web. The only thing about this company is THIS SITE! Thank goodness I found you! My question is - what damage have they already done? I have not called and had the card approved and will not do so...but how did they get my information? I'm guessing unbenounced to me they have already run a credit inquiry on me...which is damaging in amidst itself. And I'm taking an educated guess that they will continue trying to entrap me and will run further inquiries into my credit.

And finally, how can all these reports of rip offs be out there - and yet still this company is in business. Why has nobody done anything to take care of this problem!!!

Ripoff Reports filed and they said thank you to Rip-offReport.com & badbusinessbureau.com This does not include the thousands of thank you e-mails we get every week

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Home-Shopping-Network/nationwide/CCA-Home-Shopping-Network-Thank-God-I-found-Their-Rip-off-report-10931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA Home Shopping Network