Complaint Review: CCA Home Shopping

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, December 05, 2003

• Reported By:harvard Illinois
CCA Home Shopping
Po. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Home Shopping ripoff they took 240.00 and has not seen my items to me at all saying that they'll call back Las Vegas Nevada

THIS COMPANY GAVE ME A LINE OF CREDIT THAT WAS'NT WORTH THE TIME OF DAY, they removed money out of my account with me knowing how much until I seen it on my statement

At this time on contacting the company they exeplain to be I'll get that amount back when I oder from them, on placing a order it was a shipping fee to place this order up front, now we are still wating for the order to be seen to use. It's been over two months that we made this order, now it's all about waiting for them to call back. Try call coustomer service, wrong answer, keep beening put on hold, hang-up's, run around from one person to another, will call u back on the matter, nothing I would like to here at this time.

Michael
harvard, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2003 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Home-Shopping/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCA-Home-Shopping-ripoff-they-took-24000-and-has-not-seen-my-items-to-me-at-all-saying-th-74165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA Home Shopping