Complaint Review: CCA Merchant Credit Card

• Updated: Thu, December 07, 2006

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
CCA Merchant Credit Card
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Merchant Credit Card, First National Merchant Credit Card RIpoff lying catalouge credit card Las Vegas Nevada

i got this card in the mail and it said 'no money down to secure' so i read farther and i dont know how it got my bank account info. then it said my bank account would be deducted $199 after activation. i cut it up and then threw it away but i went to look them up online a few minutes ago and this site came up instead of their 'Catalouge'.

i didnt activate the card but im afraid after seeing all this on here that they are going to charge my bank account anyway. the paper i got in the mail said that it had my electronic signiture and i dont know what that means. supposedly i was approved for $6,500 of unsecure credit. i thought about it and then my mother told me the only stuff you could buy was cheesy stuff from some catalouge. i dont know how they got my info but that worries me.

i did apply for a REAL credit card online so maybe that is how they got my info. now im scared that im going to get charged for something that i didnt do. i think the best thing for me to do now is close my bank account. thanks to this website i know what a scam they are and im going to close my back account today.

Danielle
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2006 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Merchant-Credit-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada/CCA-Merchant-Credit-Card-First-National-Merchant-Credit-Card-RIpoff-lying-catalouge-credi-224164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA Merchant Credit Card