- Report: #277891
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: CCA - National First Card - National First Merchantant Card
CCA - National First Card - National First Merchantant CardPO Box 46101, Las Vegas, Nevada 89114-6101 Nationwide U.S.A.
CCA - National First Card - National First Merchantant Card Scam bordering Fraud!!! Las Vegas Nevada
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
When he called the minute he said the world cancel, they over-talked him, finally yelling at them he told them he wanted the account closed, sent the letter and never heard from them again. Three months later his account was hit for 3-$99.99 withdrawls that inturn produced 444.00 worth of Insuffient fund fees!
Everyone keeps asking what can you do. DONT BE EMBARRASSED and just not do or tell anyone !!! THIS COMPANY DEPENDS ON YOU BEING EMBARRASSED.This is how they get away with it. Tell Tell Tell Tell EVERYONE AND EVERY COMPANY YOU DEAL WITH ABOUT THEM!
AND then do what I did or had my brother do:
1. STOP ALL direct deposits ASAP! Call your employer, SSI, Social Security Office, Child Support Collection Unit ANYONE that you have Direct deposit arranged with. Explain you just discovered you are a victim of fraud that directly effects your checking account. THEY WILL WORK WITH YOU!
2. GO TO YOUR BANK with Your I.D., ALL/ANY paperwork that you received from this company, a few print-outs of postings from Ripoff Reports and others (just enter CCA's phone number into Googles Search and they WILL come up) and file a "dispute" for the fees.
Now understand different banks have different policies on time limits for disputes. In my brothers case he WILL be getting back the 3 $99.99 payments (taken 10-07) but not the initial 199.99 membership fee (taken 7-07) because of the time limit policy of 60 days with his bank. his total of 299.97 will be returned to him within 2-3 business days and THEN the bank will address the bank fee refunds. and I am sure that is how most banks handle it as well. But if you end up with a bank rep as good as the one my brother and I dealt with ..The Rep will follow through on the fee charges and will contact you once he has finalized it all. We were lucky...Our Rep had other customers come in that were victims of this company as well...so he knew EXACTLY what it was, what they did and what he needed to do.
BECAUSE YOU ARE A VICTIM OF FRAUD/SCAM they should allow you to open a NEW ACCOUNT. Once your refunds have been COMPLETED AND TRANFERRED into your new account THEY BANK WILL CLOSE THE FRAUDED ACCOUNT.
3. Call ALL companies that you have arranged "AutoPay"/Automatic Withdrawls/Direct Pay (where they automatically withdrawl your bill amounts from your checking account every month) and TELL them "I recently discovered I am a victim of fraud..." and you are already working with the bank to recover your money but you have had a freeze placed on your account and that you want to provide them with your NEW account information and set up a NEW DUE DATE that will allow you enough time to your money back and get it into the new account. AGAIN, THEY WILL WORK WITH YOU!! DONT BE EMBARRASSED!!!
4. CONTACT your local Better Business Bureau's Office and REPORT THIS COMPANY
5. Contact your local ATTONEY GENERALS OFFICE and REPORT THIS COMPANY!!
PEOPLE this company has reports on Ripoff Report dating back to the year 2002!! There is even a report filed by an EX EMPLOYEE from this company!! They have gotten away with this all these years BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE TOO EMBARRASSED THAT THEY FELL FOR THIS COMPANY'S CRAP, and NEVER REPORTED THEM!..
TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL !!!!!!!
6. FINALLY, remember IF IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ...IT USUALLY IS!"
anytime you have a poor credit history and you received credit cards offers or credit offers of any kind ..they are either SCAMS OR they have anywhere from a 22%-35% INTEREST RATE and will put you further in debt.
THROW THEM AWAY ...ALL OF THEM...BURN THEM ..ANYTHING JUST DONT FALL FOR THEM
I will update my brothers story once we have reached the final refund process!
My brother and I wish you all MUCH LUCK!
Buffalo, New York
Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on CCA CCS Credit Service Division aka First National Credit
CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. Consumer makes harsh but accurate statements. *Rip-off Report Investigation follow-up provides valuable information.
STOP! ..before you think about using the Better Business Bureau (BBB)... CLICK HERE to see how other consumers were victimized by the BBB's false or misleading information. Don't be fooled! It has been reported, when there are thousands of complaints and other investigations underway by authorities, the BBB has no choice but to finally give an UNsatisfactory rating to a BBB member business that is paying the BBB big membership fees every year. When a business is reported that is NOT a BBB member, BBB files WILL more likely show an UNsatisfactory rating, then reportedly shake down that company to become a member of the BBB. One positive thing about the BBB is, either way, if a business has an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB, you can be sure, the business is bad. But what about all those BBB member businesses that had complaints filed against them? Consumers never get to hear about them. What about the BBB advertising to the public? Is this a false and misleading perception they are giving about consumer confidence when dealing with a business? Click here to understand more of what consumers and business alike are saying about the BBB. You decide. ..Remember. The BBB membership is not earned, it's paid for!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2007 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-National-First-Card-National-First-Merchantant-Card/nationwide/CCA-National-First-Card-National-First-Merchantant-Card-Scam-bordering-Fraud-Las-Ve-277891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.