Complaint Review: CCA Shopping Network

• Submitted: Tue, November 19, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, January 08, 2003

• Reported By:Baltimore md
CCA Shopping Network
las vagas, navada las vagas nevada, Maryland U.S.A.

CCA Shopping Network CCA Capital Credit Alliance ripoff fraud scam Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: stopping this kind of crime READ

*Consumer Comment: I would like to get in on your lawsuit

*Consumer Comment: Regarding this rampant fraud-laced company

*Consumer Comment: Thanks to all of you for the warnings

I'm suing CCA of las vagas nevada .....

I'm suing CCA Capital Credit Alliance I joined the shopping club for the sole purpose of ordering online but didn't get the site address because the have not. They milked 200 dollars out of me. Now they are trying to take 300 dollars out of my account I called them and told them that they were not getting anything from me but a court order and they actually threatened to ruin my credit because of it.

I had to call them on a pay phone becuase they blocked my home phone number for fear that I would tape their conversations. I'm suing CCA bka capital credit alliance Shopping club and their allies ACC Allstate Check Cashing. I will buy mailings and advertisements from the company even phone conversations. If you also wish to sue contact me:

[via this website's editor, or via a Rip-off Report consumer comment rebuttal]

(((( Email address removed by MSP - RoR ))))

MONICA
BALTIMORE, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2002 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-Shopping-Network/las-vagas-nevada-Maryland/CCA-Shopping-Network-CCA-Capital-Credit-Alliance-ripoff-fraud-scam-Las-Vegas-Nevada-35712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA Shopping Network

#1 Consumer Suggestion

stopping this kind of crime READ

AUTHOR: jane - (U.S.A.)

I just wanted to let you readers know that I have rcvd this offer and was smart enough to know that they were not getting a home phone number from me.

All of you need to close your accounts and open new ones.
Call all three credit reporting agencies and file a fraud complaint.

AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE FROM YOUR ACCOUNT IS FRAUD
(I know this because this is what I do for a living)

File a police report with your local police department.

Never give your checking or savings account information to anyone unless you know who you are speaking with and if you are looking at their face.

Remeber most valid companies can add fees to your card that you can pay on later.

Contact your local news and let them know the situation.

Remeber names,accents,background noise,voice tone, and any other vital information they can give you.

Believe me for all of you out there this company will be reported this time i can promise you that and i am sure that they will be put under investigation.

Always remeber that as of now i can tell you for sure they do know your credit information and they have been dumping these letters all over the united states.

do not let companies like this know that you are on to them or they will run.

Hopefully this is helpful to all of you. This is a very organized scheme and obviously there is a lot of money involved do not send any more letters to them or they will have our true address in case they do not already have that information.

I would like to get in on your lawsuit

AUTHOR: Eli - (U.S.A.)

Who ever is organizing this lawsuit, I got ripped off by this card company and I am pissed being that it is now 2 weeks from christmas, i will not get another paycheck before then, They wiped my account clean (except the negative $55), and I don't know If I will be able to see my family this christmas, and especially since I know for a fact that next Christmas I can't being that I may be on deployment. I would love to squeeze every penney out of the people who possibly screwed me out of seeing my family on Christmas possibly for the next four years. Why would they target people that are protecting this country anyway? I mean i risk my life to keep this country safe and the thanks I get is this.

Regarding this rampant fraud-laced company

AUTHOR: D. - (U.S.A.)

Hello and thank you for this site !

Now then getting to the task at hand can you please help us? I mean if you know of a way to really do something to these guys (CCS and all it's affiliates) please help.

I have done research and these guys are already under a court order to stop this scam and they are violating the courts orders and no one is doing anything about it (or cant suppose)

Please, these bastards took my mom's final expenses money (she planned to use it to help pay for her expenses I mean)

That's just wrong.
If I can sue I will.
This is not supposed to happen to seniors who are afraid...

Sincerely,

Thanks to all of you for the warnings

AUTHOR: Dana - ()

Thank all of you so much for filing reports against this company. I am a struggling single mother with poor credit, and with Christmas on its way was considering activating this card. I received my card Wednesday 11/27/02 and was thinking about calling them, but I got sidetracked. I was reading over the information sent with the card again today when I realized I knew nothing about this company and that I should look them up. I found no website for CCA or Credit Service Division. I only found tons of rip off reports about people being deceived and stolen from. I think people like the ones who run this scam ought to be locked in cars and driven off of a cliff. They ruin people's lives and make everyone scared to trust companies. Thanks again for saving me from devastation, my 2yr old son would thank you too if he understood.