Complaint Review: CCA - The First National Merchant Credit Card

• Submitted: Sun, December 19, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 20, 2004

• Reported By:lawrenceburg Indiana
CCA - The First National Merchant Credit Card
P.O. Box 18400 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA - The First National Merchant Credit Card Ripoff. Thanks! because you reporting this, I didn't activate the card. Las Vegas Nevada

I received this letter from CCA - The First National Merchant Credit Card. I went to look for the catalog online and I found this web site for Ripoffs.

Because of you reporting this, I didn't activate the card. I have one question! How do you get them to stop sending people this card?

I almost activated the card because I need to rebuild my credit. I will help in anyway to get this to stop. Thanks so much!

Kristie
lawrenceburg, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2004 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-The-First-National-Merchant-Credit-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-8400/CCA-The-First-National-Merchant-Credit-Card-Ripoff-Thanks-because-you-reporting-this-123555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA - The First National Merchant Credit Card