Complaint Review: CCA aka First National Credit

• Submitted: Mon, December 16, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, December 16, 2002

• Reported By:Ukiah California
CCA aka First National Credit
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA aka First National Credit - Another Attempted Rip-Off We Must Be Smarter Than Them!! Las Vegas Nevada

First off, let me thank God for this website. I too received a "too good to be true offer from CCA". Having much more intelligence then this company, I decided to do some research. Results: Nada!!

Tell me this? Why is there no website? And why do they not send you a catalog when they send you this "too good to be true offer"?

I'm sorry for those folks who got ripped off and I'm sure they've learned a hard luck lesson. But, we as the consumer have got to be smarter then the companies out there bombarding us with these bogus offers. And even if they're not bogus, research the company! Most are charging excessive interest rates. Please, do your homework!!

Diana
Ukiah, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2002 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-aka-First-National-Credit/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/CCA-aka-First-National-Credit-Another-Attempted-Rip-Off-We-Must-Be-Smarter-Than-Them-L-38435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA aka First National Credit