Complaint Review: CCA aka First National Credit

• Submitted: Sun, July 08, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 08, 2007

• Reported By:Saint Paul Minnesota
CCA aka First National Credit
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA aka First National Credit False hopes, false advertisement, huge scam! Las Vegas, Nevada

People work hard to make money and keep their finances inline. I viewed this company advertisemet and thought that it was a great deal! They offered reliable, new, products that you could purchase through their catalog. I signed up and was waiting patiently for the catalog to arrive. Which didn't happen! I never recieved the catalog and never was able to reach anyone by contacting there customer service, but that didnt' stop them from taking the money out of my checing account! They told me in the beginning that I should get the catalog right away and I could begin shoppng and that did not happen! I have tried to contact the company to get them to stop taking money out of my account to no avail! At this point I will have to close my checking account and suffer having to pay the overdraft charges that I have incurred as well as having to pay the $250 penalty for closing my account! I am a single parent and can not afford to lose money! I want people to know that this is a scam and that this company will take your money and there is nothing that you can do to stop it! So please anyone who work hard for their money should not sign up for these credit/consumer cards.

Deandra
Saint Paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2007 12:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA-aka-First-National-Credit/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCA-aka-First-National-Credit-False-hopes-false-advertisement-huge-scam-Las-Vegas-Neva-259402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA aka First National Credit