Complaint Review: CCA

• Submitted: Fri, October 13, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, October 13, 2006

• Reported By:middleton Idaho
CCA
PO Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA - Credit Services Division Took $200 - FRAUD Las Vegas Nevada

My husband received an offer in the mail for a card with an $8,000 credit limit and cash on demand for $1,000 with no interest rate. The anual fee was only $199.99 the first time and then $99.00 per year after that. The annual fee would be reimbursed as soon as we made a purchase of $500 or more in their catalog. I thought cool, they have some neat stuff and we get buy Christmas presents this year for everyone without paying interest and low payments.

Then I didn't recieve any of the forms they said I would receive. So I tried calling for a month and couldn't get through to anyone. Then, I decided to look them up on the internet only to find, through this website it was a scam. The other scams were in 2004 and 2003. I have called my bank, my checking account is now closed and the money will be reimbursed to me within the next week.

Stephanie
middleton, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2006 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/CCA-Credit-Services-Division-Took-200-FRAUD-Las-Vegas-Nevada-215635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA