Complaint Review: CCA

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, November 21, 2003

• Reported By:New York New York
CCA
P.O. Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA ( Collins Collection Agency) Credit Dept. Deliberate phone misrepresentation as to limitations of card refused to give company name refused cancellation of card hostile representative Las Vegas Nevada

I was under the impression that this company would help me to restore my credit by allowing me to own an all purpose credit card. I found out after I received mailings that this offer was limited to their catalog.

I called the company to cancel any dealings with them to no avail instead my call was received in a belligerent manner by the representative. I was told that I could not cancel their card and that if a cancellation does take place, it would be totally up to the company and that I must first agree to their terms(whatever that meant).

I hung up the phone refusing to be a victim of this company only to be called right back on my cell phone by the same represntative informing me that I cannot hang up on him.

Denise
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2003 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCA-Collins-Collection-Agency-Credit-Dept-Deliberate-phone-misrepresentation-as-to-lim-72658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA