Complaint Review: CCBILL CCBILLEU

• Updated: Thu, December 14, 2006

• Reported By:corfu Other
CCBILL CCBILLEU
CCBILL.com Internet U.S.A.

CCBILLEU aiding credit card theft internationally International

CCBILL and credit card id theft Goes international!!

I live on the Island of Corfu Greece And have become a victim of Crdit card ID theft.

As many before me it was by chance that I discovered I was beeing ripped off!
I was being billed by CCBILL.com and CCBILLEU
at the same time for something yet unknown, 7 times in a row.

It started on 27/09/2006 with 1 USD then a couple of days later 39,88 USD both CCBILL.com
a couple of days later 39,95 USD by CCBILLEU
30/10/2006 39,88 CCBILL.com followed a couple of days later by CCBILLEU another 39,95 USD
29/11/2006 39,88 USD and of course a couple of days later 39,95 USD CCBILL/CCBILLEU

I contacted my bank and blocked my credit card.
In the mean time wote an e-mail to both CCBILL and CCBILLEU. At first no reply, so started surfing and found ripoffreport.com
and must say that not beeing alone with this matter made me feel somehow better, it has been helpfull.

I sent another 2 E-mails and got a reply that they cannot help through E-mail and that I must call them. I have been reading the ripoff reports so I am not even going there.

So now I have sent again 2 E-mails with all the info I have and am waiting to see what happens.
I will be updating this report as events unfold. Europe be carefull CCBILL has come to town

Jerry
corfu
Greece

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on CCBill.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2006 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCBILL-CCBILLEU/internet/CCBILLEU-aiding-credit-card-theft-internationally-International-225481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCBILL CCBILLEU