Complaint Review: CCBILL

• Submitted: Mon, June 16, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Buda Texas
CCBILL
ccbill.com Deland, Florida U.S.A.

CCBILL Aka Net Detective Aka Harris Digital Publishing ripoff ripped off and scammed they have several different names they go by Deland Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Ludicrous

*UPDATE Employee: double billing

I was stupid and took up the offer to try Online Detective for 3 days and I knew I didn't want it as soon as I downloaded it so I canceled it the same day but that didn't stop this sorry company They have billed me 3 times for it for $29.95 I've emailed them asking for a refund they have a ton of excuses why I can't have one. I've called my credit card company and they are helping me. The CCBill sent me a 4 page refund form to fill out and mail back. What a joke that is just a way of shutting me up for awhile.

Cathy
Buda, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2003 01:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCBILL/Deland-Florida-32729/CCBILL-Aka-Net-Detective-Aka-Harris-Digital-Publishing-ripoff-ripped-off-and-scammed-they-60781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCBILL

Ludicrous

AUTHOR: Anonymous Employee - (U.S.A.)

We do not send out four page forms for refunds here at CCBill. If you were double billed, we ask you to send a fax. If you want a refund, you contact us and we see if you qualify. Lying really doesn't help your case.

double billing

AUTHOR: 03becca - (U.S.A.)

CCbill would only charge you once for a 3 day trial. If you were billed more than once and it isn't showing up in their systems they would tell you to send in a fax statement to show proof of the double billing and once they saw that you were double billed they would refund it immediately. It sounds like you didn't really call ccbill first to see what was going on and you just went directly to the bank. Even if you cancel the same day you signed up you would still be charged once for the 3 days since you would still have access to the site for the rest of the time you paid for.