Complaint Review: CCBILL

• Reported By:lorton Virginia
CCBILL
WWW.CCBILL.COM Internet U.S.A.

CCBILL dishonest ripoffs Internet

In the past 5 months I have had 19 seperate withdrawls from my account totalling $429.20! I have never signed up for anything. cant get ahold of anyone going to just take this to my bank and hope they can deal with it. They are just one of 4 companies that have been taking my money! In total I have had over $1000 taken from my account in the last 5 months and that is all i know about who knows how long this ripoff has been going on! one company I was able to get ahold of said it was a adult web site so i only assume this one is caused by a adult site as well. I will up date more when I get a answer from my bank!

Luke
lorton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2003 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCBILL/internet/CCBILL-dishonest-ripoffs-Internet-52498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCBILL