Knife

• Reported By: btonyb321 — London Arizona United Kingdom
CCBILL
2353 WEST UNIVERSITY DRIVE BUILDING A tempe, Arizona United States of America

CCBILL bad service tempe, Arizona

I used an adult service, which did not provide to me the full services that it advertised. I accessed the site a few times and sent three emails to the site owner and there was no response. I decided after a while to get my money back using the charge back facility on my credit card. The credit card company thought I had a case so they went ahead to get my money back. I thought great plus what a good way to spend money and it's protected. Thus, no consequences or so I thought how wrong I was.

I tried to access another site and was repulsed by CCBILL who take money for those websites. CCBILL stated I could not use their services because of my charge back. Furthermore, I should have gone to them over the first site with what I thought was a technical issue. I did not really know anything about them or what they really did until I tried to access the other site. I thought CCBIll possibly think I should be a mind reader as to what they can do. I then got the Better Business Bureau involved.

CCBILL sent me an email in which reading between the lines CCBILL were saying it was my fault in a patronising manner. The transaction between us would "hurt" them more than anyone else. I thought how can they know that who would be hurt more and what an unprofessional response. I thought thatmaybe theywant toget their revenge and talk down to me and I must take the blame if I want to be reinstated to their services. Ok, I said nothing otherwise I thought that I would not be reinstated. CCBill said it would take some time to clear a charge back, whatever that means. A month later I still had no access and I sent them an email saying I though that they were being vindictive. The shutters came straight down as though they were waiting for the least excuse to be mean. I did not think that what I wrote was too strong in the circumstances and I was denied access. I went back the BBB and the matter had been resolved as far as they were concerned. Then I read somewhere the BBB is funded partly by private business.

Consumers please be careful when dealing with CCBILL, for they do not act with integrity and they do not take responsibility for owning that their clients make mistakes. Or treat aggrieved consumers with respect. They can treat you with disrespect but you must not give it back to them under any circumstances, hypocritical I thought. I was treated as though I had committed fraud and not to be trusted. Probably procedures and pressures to keep and accumulate money at all costs blind them to the truth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2011 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCBILL/tempe-Arizona-AZ85281/CCBILL-bad-service-tempe-Arizona-685943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCBILL