amounts

• Reported By:Boulder Colorado
CCBILL.COM
CCBILL.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

CCBILL.COM Bogus charges and credits to my Citi card Internet

I cut this card up over a year ago. I stopped an automatic payment on it 3 months ago and was just paying it down so I could cancel it.

This months statement showed 3 charges and 2 credits, all for $100 from CCBILL.COM. Bottom line, they tried to stiff me for $100. Don't know how my info was compromised, I don't use this card, that is why it was so easy to spot on the statement. I have canceled the card and disputed the charges and credits.

Lesson learned, with a debit card you have very little recourse. Use a credit card and pay off the balance promptly. No matter what happens I'm not letting $100 go away.

Fixitman
Boulder, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCBILLCOM/nationwide/CCBILLCOM-Bogus-charges-and-credits-to-my-Citi-card-Internet-414637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCBILL.COM