Clark

• Updated: Sun, December 14, 2008

• Reported By:Santa Rosa California
CCBILLEU.COM
Internet Europe

CCBILLEU.COM +18885969 They put a charge on my credit card of $106.36 Valetta MH Foreign Transactions Internet

Recevied my credit card bill & this person or business have done a foreign transaction ofr $104.76 + 3.14 foreign transaction Fee, euro currency??

Now I have called the card company and they say that a credit was issued for 106.36 (above adds up to 107.90) so I still have to deal with 1.54 which isn't alot, but if they do this to thousands of people, then they pocket alot of money.

I don't understand how they can get away with this. I plan on doing MORE to get then put off the internet! I will probably cancel this card and have a new one issued to me.

Dutchie
Santa Rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2008 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCBILLEUCOM/internet/CCBILLEUCOM-18885969-They-put-a-charge-on-my-credit-card-of-10636-Valetta-MH-Foreign-1032510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCBILLEU.COM