Complaint Review: CCBILL.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 15, 2012

• Reported By: Ms. L — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
CCBILL.com
2353 W University Drive 2353 W Univeristy Drive, Arizona United States of America

CCBILL.com Total Scam! 2353 W Univeristy Drive, Arizona

I went on to website to get FREE information regarding "applying for College Grants" and it was just suppose to cost $2.97 and they would send me the information at no additional cost. They did not say that there would be a charge of $57.61 each month if I did not cancel within 3 days.  They charged me $2.97 on 1-17-12 which I could see on my bank account, but I did not notice the $57.61 they charged me on the same day until I saw another charge for $57.61 on 2-14-11.

I called the phone number listed on my bank charge and they said they would refund my money within 3 days.  I had to contact the fraud department at my bank to tell them that I did not authorize these charges on my account.  It is going to be difficult to fight because I gave the Company my credit card number to sign up.  I thought this was legit because of the references the website where so good and seemed like a really good deal for $2.97.  Hope I can get my money back I am on a limited income and cannot afford to loose $116.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCBILLcom/2353-W-Univeristy-Drive-Arizona-85281/CCBILLcom-Total-Scam-2353-W-Univeristy-Drive-Arizona-839444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCBILL.com